Acceptable Household Recyclable Material:
Please make sure the containers are rinsed and free of food.
DO NOT BAG YOUR RECYCLABLES!!! SHREDDED OFFICE PAPER CAN BE BAGGED IN WITH A CLEAR BAG!!!
Plastic: Look for recycling symbol with #1 or #2 in the middle, usually found on the bottom of the container
- Beverage bottles (water, soda, milk jugs, etc)
- Mustard, Ketcup and mayo containers
- Shampoo bottles
- Laundry detergent containers
Paper and Cardboard: Make sure all paper and cardboard is DRY.
- Magazines, Newspapers, Phone books, catalogs etc…
- Junk Mail and Envelopes
- Office paper supplies, poster board
- OCC-corrugates boxes (flattened)
- Boxboard (cereal and cracker boxes), Paper egg cartons
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel Vegetable and soup cans (all materials must be rinsed and free of all food)
We DO NOT take:
- Plastic bags, or bagged recyclables
- Plastics #3-7 (Styrofoam, plastic bags, solo cups, PVC etc..)
- No wax coated cardboard (meat boxes)
- No TVs or Monitors